Tilford Fire Show 2022
2nd & 3rd July 2022.
We would again like to invite you to the 2022 Fire Engines on Show at Tilford at the Rural Life Living Museum. The venue is just south of Farnham in Surrey and is surrounded by woodland and fields.
Please read the following guidance notes and that by signing the entry form you agree to abide them.
The show will open to the public between the hours of 10.00 and 16.00. There will be no movement on the site while the Museum is open so we must be in place by 09.45am and not leave until 16.00 unless by prior arrangement.
• This year wrist bands will be provided to entrants on arrival by the event team. Please ensure you and your party always wear their wrist bands as this only will allow you entry into the Rural Life Living Museum.
• Camping will be available. The toilets will be open overnight for our use. Please note there is NO CHEMICAL DISPOSAL POINT
• The Market Garden Cafe, which is on site, will open early for breakfast, but we will need to let them know in advance if this required. The cafe will also serve hot meals during the day. Just down the road is the Frensham Garden Centre which has a shop and cafe.
• We will supply black bin liners for rubbish and would ask that you take your rubbish away with you.
• In due consideration to others on the site we ask that you restrict the use of generators to between 9.30am and 9.30pm.
Tilford are not charging us and merely asking us to comply with a few rules while on the site.
As like previous years we will put together displays over both days. You must be a FSPG member to participate in the displays or provide the correct insurance paperwork.
Again, this year we will be preparing a meal and get together on the Saturday evening as we have done in the past. The cost is £5.00 per head if you would like to be included, please indicate on the entry form. ALSO if you have any Dietary requests we will try our best to accommodate. Please add requirements to the entry form.
We look forward to seeing you at Tilford! Time to dust of the appliance and get back to having fun!
Roy & Jon
VENUE ADDRESS: RURAL LIFE LIVING MUSEUM, REEDS ROAD, TILFORD, FARNHAM, SURREY, GU10 2DL
ENTRY FORMS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 7TH JUNE 2022.